Terms and Conditions
Weekend & Ski Shuttle Services:
1. Ticket prices do not include the National Park Entry Pass.
2. Ticket/Pass holders assume all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever.
3. Upon request, a valid photo ID may be required to board the bus. In order to board the bus, you must provide either (1) a paper copy of your e-mailed confirmation, (2) a copy of your confirmation e-mail on a smartphone or other electronic device, or (3) your confirmation number and a valid photo identification.
4. Animals are not allowed on our vehicles except for trained service animals accompanying special needs travelers. Documentation of the animal’s status as a service animal must be immediately available.
5. Leo Charter Services is not liable for delays caused by accidents, breakdowns, road conditions, weather and other conditions beyond its control. All arrival times are approximate and will change due to traffic conditions. In the event of an emergency, Leo Charter Services reserves the right to transfer passengers from one vehicle to another.
6. Leo Charter Services reserves the right to refuse to provide transportation to a person under the influence of liquor or drugs, or whose behavior in any way threatens other passengers or the driver.
7. Leo Charter Services may deny boarding to a passenger if a reasonable request to search the passenger’s property is denied, or if the driver or dispatcher, in their judgment, deems the passenger to present a risk to the security or health of the driver or other passengers.
8. Smoking is not permitted on any Leo Charter Services Vehicles.
9. Unaccompanied minor passengers must be 16 years of age or older.
10. At any time during the duration of your trip, your driver is permitted to take a rest stop at their discretion. When a stop is made the driver will inform all passengers of the length of stay. Passengers who choose to exit the bus during the break must return to the bus within the time allotted. Leo Charter Services is not liable for any passengers who are left behind.
11. * 24-hour advance reservation is required for this pick-up time (6:15 departure from Calgary Downtown).
12. The shuttle services are available from Dec 1, 2019 – April 30, 2020, unless further announcement is being made.
13. Please be at your pick-up location at least 10 minutes prior to departure. Reservations are required for all pick-up locations.
14. There is potential for inclement weather, road conditions, traffic and/or road construction to cause delays to our services. Passengers should consider allowing extra time to reach their destinations, especially over the weekend periods.
By clicking the Submit button, I agree to the terms of service.
Ticket prices do not include the National Park Entry Pass.
Ticket/Pass holders assume all risk of personal injury, death or property loss resulting from any cause whatsoever.
Cancellation by us. While we use all reasonable efforts to ensure that we deliver on each and every Rent a Bus booking, occasionally events beyond our control will mean that we must cancel a Rent a Bus booking. Accordingly, we reserve the right to cancel a Rent a Bus booking at any time. In the event that we cancel any Rent a Bus booking, our sole liability to you shall be a refund in full of any amount paid by you in respect of such Rent a Bus booking. We shall have no further liability to you, whether in respect of any cost of alternative arrangements, missed events or otherwise.
Service Refusal; Removal from Bus. By purchasing a ticket you hereby covenant on your behalf and, where applicable, on behalf of each of your guests to treat the bus driver and any other passengers on the bus with courtesy and respect. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, and reserve the right for any drivers, in their sole discretion, to refuse to allow you or any of your guests on the bus or to remove you or any of your guests from the bus if you or they: (i) engage in harassing, discriminatory, violent, hateful, offensive, obscene or otherwise harmful behavior, including without limitation, any physical acts of violence and/or verbal threats; (ii) smoking, drinking or taking drugs on the bus; (iii) don’t have a valid ticket; or (iv) are intoxicated or otherwise under the influence of drugs or alcohol; (v) for any other reason that the driver or the Bus.com personnel or representatives deem to be reasonably necessary to protect the safety of the other passengers, the driver, the event staff personnel, and any other third party; or (vi) carrying/possession illegal, restricted, or harmful substances or goods, including without limitation, narcotics, firearms and other weapon
Cancellations and Refunds under the Booking a Ticket Service. Bus.com offers the following refund policy for tickets:
100% money back up to 14 days before the day of the trip
50% money back if you request a refund between 13-3 days before the trip
No refunds for requests made two days or less before the start of a trip.
Service fees charged by our payment processor may not be refundable in any circumstances.
Special cancellation and refund policies may apply for your tickets. Please refer to your ticket.
Refund or compensation requests must be submitted within 15 days of the date of completion of the applicable trip (or, in the event of a cancelled trip, the date of cancellation.
Exchanges. Ticket Exchanges are only available on a case-by-case basis, and are subject to availability. If there is no available seat on the trip that you wish to exchange your ticket for, we will not be able to process an exchange. If there is any price increase then you will need to pay the difference in price.
Lost Items. Bus.com accepts no responsibility for any items left on the vehicles whether attended or unattended.
Damages on the bus. You are liable for all damage to the vehicle interior and exterior caused by you or any of your guests or (where you Rent a Bus) incurred during the trip, unless the result of driver’s negligence. If proof of damage or cleaning is provided by our suppliers, you will be responsible for 100% of the amount due. An additional fee will also be charged for any cleaning services beyond what is usual and customary. You shall be responsible for replacement costs of any items that cannot be satisfactorily cleaned or repaired.
Prohibited Items. The following items and activities are prohibited at all times on Bus.com’s partner’s vehicles unless you have received prior written permission from us: (a) smoking; (b) decorations; (c) glass containers or kegs; (d) alcohol, drugs or other intoxicating substances; (e) flammable materials; butane operated grills or other combustibles; (f) guns, knives or any other weapons; and (g) animals.
Open Alcohol Containers. Bus.com’s bus partner will operate all trips in accordance with and limited by all governing provincial and state laws and regulations pertaining to open alcohol containers in vehicles. No minors will be permitted on a bus or in any other vehicle where open container alcohol is present, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, and consumption of alcohol by a minor is specifically prohibited. Open container alcohol will not be permitted on any charter trip sponsored by a student organization, including but not limited to fraternities, sororities, sports clubs, dormitory organizations, etc. If governing state law permits open alcohol containers on buses or in any other vehicles and you request to rent a bus with open alcohol containers and our supplier grants permission for open alcohol containers on its vehicle(s), then all of the following shall apply: Only adults of legal drinking age may consume alcohol on the vehicle; Customer will be charged a refundable damage deposit. The damage deposit refund amount will be determined by the condition of the vehicle upon return. Dollar amount and details of the refundable damage deposit may vary by location; and will be communicated upon acceptance of agreement. No kegs or glass containers are permitted under any circumstances.
Bus.com and its bus operators reserve the right to refuse to permit open container alcohol on any bus or in any other vehicle at any time if there is any doubt as to whether a group or individual is not of drinking age or if the group or any of its members violate any of the provisions of this Contract.
Security of your Personal Information
Red Arrow secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Red Arrow secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.